What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A serious tool for serious traders
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor or IntelÂ® Atomâ„¢ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- Access to five in-depth videos that teach you how to use the game, step by step
- Level 2 (which includes Adjustments)
- Free lifetime index data update
- All three major indexes: S&P
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Iron Condor 101 scores 73.83/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.ironcondor101.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $197.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: ironcondor101.com you’ll also be taken through to ironcondor101.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)